NONNA LAURA

Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Birthdays

Well hello everyone. It's been a long time since I put anything on my blog. Actually my mom set my blog up for me. She and dad have moved to Alabama so I will need to keep them current by keeping up with my blog. I am sure it will take me a while to get the hang of it, but I learned how to do our church website, so surely I can tackle this.

Two of my daughter's birthdays are in January as well as my mom and both my sisters and my only granddaughter, so we have been celebrating birthdays this month! My granddaughter, Kylee, celebrated her 3rd birthday at Discovery Place in Tyler. She had fallen asleep in the car on the way to her party so when she got there she wasn't in the best of moods, but she finally woke up and had a great time!



After this party, Saturday, Jan. 30th, Summer and Kyle, Heather and Lee, Jason and some of their other friends went out to eat to celebrate Summer's 32nd birthday. Ben and I kept the three grandkids. Then Sunday, Jan. 31st, everyone came to our house so Ben and I could celebrate Summer's birthday after church.




All in all, a great weekend!
























2 comments:

  1. Glad you are blogging again. It makes it especially nice when you live so far away. It helps us to keep up with the day to day tidbits that are really important. I love you and miss you. See you soon I hope. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbs computer...from Mother
    I'm so delighted to "hear" from you...and see all the pictures...I reflect back to when Summer and Heather were born...ya'll were in Longview, Tx. and we were in Chicago..I've tried to remember the first time I saw them...have to wait 'til all my picture albums are unpacked to see that.
    Hope you have a good week ...I miss you.
    Love,
    Mother

    ReplyDelete